Goals for the Fox C-6 School District’s ELL Program
- Promote student acquisition of English as a tool for reflection, imagination, and critical thinking.
- Develop both cognitive academic language proficiency and interpersonal language skills.
- Develop proficiency in the domains of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Encourage participation in a full range of activities in an instructional setting, as well as, an extracurricular setting.
- Ensure that all the staff members in our educational community assume responsibility for the acculturation and instruction of our ESL students.
- Facilitate family involvement in school activities.