Dear CKC families,
Our CKC Department is happy to announce that at the end of the school year, we will be offering CKC the following:
- Before & After Care at any elementary school hosting the district's summer school program
- Before & After Care for any child going into 5th, 6th and 7th grade who is attending the district's summer school program at either the tentative locations of Seckman H.S. or Fox H.S. (Students at these locations will be walked by CKC staff to and from the CKC locations at Seckman Elementary and Fox Elementary).
- We will be hosting CKC Summer Camp from July 5-28
- Our "Traditional Camps" will operate at Sherwood & Rockport
- We are offering a "Leadership Training Program" Eligible students must be entering 7th, 8th or 9th grade and complete the application process. This information is on this webpage. Deadline for submissions is April 7, 2017.
- Our "NEW" Specialty Camps offered to students entering 4th-7th grade, (more information available soon) will be the following:
- "Pitch Perfect" Media Camp- Held at Rickman Auditorium. Students who participate in this camp will need to be dropped off at Rockport in the morning and picked up at Rockport in the afternoon. Dates: July 10-14
- "Cook like a Chef" Cooking Camp- Held at Sherwood Elementary. Dates: July 17-21.
- "Creating a Masterpiece" Art camp- Held at Rockport (Art room). Dates: July 17-21
- "Sports Bonanza" Sports Camp- Held at Fox High School. Students who participate in this camp will need to be dropped off at Rockport in the morning and picked up at Rockport in the afternoon. Dates: July 24-28.
More information available soon. April 18 is our information night held at 6:30 pm at the Fox C-6 Service Center.