Curriculum Camp: Firing up Rigor and Relevance, June 2014 - A day of learning focused on literacy and technology integration hosted by the Fox C-6 Curriculum Department. Click here for resources.
BYOD Boot Camp, August 2014
- Prepare Fox C-6 secondary teachers for teaching in a BYOD environment. Click here for resources#C6Learns: Technology, November 2014
- The first ever district-wide professional learning conference. This event focused on integrating technology into the K-12 classroom with a focus on Google Apps for Education. Tech Tuesday, Ongoing
- Monthly half-day workshops focused on providing teachers with small group instruction to help them effectively and efficiently integrate technology into the classroom. Google Apps for Administrators
- Resources to help administrators make the most of their @foxc6.org Google accounts.Curriculum Camp: Tech Fest
- A half-day conference that shared technology integration best practices. Click here for resources.